Questions you should ask at a tummy tuck consultation
Ahead of a tummy tuck consultation, it is recommended that you draw up a list of all of your key questions so that you leave the consultation feeling informed and fully prepared. It is important to be as prepared as possible for your consultation and the more prep you put in beforehand; the more informed/educated you will feel afterwards.
A helping hand for your tummy tuck consultation
Here we have provided a list of questions, Warwickshire cosmetic surgeon Mr Alan Park is often asked at tummy tuck consultations. Questions you might like to ask could include some or all of the following:
- Am I a suitable candidate for this type of procedure?
- How long will recovery be?
- When can I exercise again after the operation?
- Will I need liposuction as well as a tummy tuck?
- What is the difference between liposuction and a tummy tuck?
- How much will the whole procedure cost?
- Can I see some before and after photos of other candidates you have operated on in this way?
- How long have you been performing tummy tucks for?
- How many procedures of this nature have you performed?
- Will I have visible scarring after the operation?
You will be given a lot of information at your consultation so it is sensible to take something to write notes with so that you are able to jot down the things that you will want to revisit after the consultation. If you want to return for a follow-up consultation at any point, Mr Park welcomes further questions as it is essential you feel fully informed before making this decision.
To arrange a consultation with Mr Park, call 01926 436341 to be seen at the Warwickshire Nuffield or 024 7664 7061 to arrange an appointment at BMI The Meriden Hospital in Coventry.